Saturday, June 11, 2016

Yes, it's Poo-Pourri!

When I saw this Poo-Pourri commercial about a year ago, I honestly thought it was a joke. How can such a product actually exist? Though I did literally LOLed when watching it.


However, when I had my layover in the Seattle airport on the way back to Seoul, I encountered an exquisite little arts and craft store called Fireworks. It has the cutest and most unexpected things; a great place to buy gifts and souvenirs!

What do you know? There it is, on the counter next to the cashier is the Poo-Pourri product that I’ve always wondered about. I read the description and it is indeed the same product that was in the commercial. I couldn’t resist and purchased a few, some as funny gifts to friends and the rest for myself.

I tried it once out of curiosity and I can now say, my poo smells like roses, ha!





No comments:

Post a Comment